Paul’s practice focuses on the representation of business owners, individuals and companies in a variety of matters. Paul’s strength is his ability to quickly assess a problem and propose strategic options in order to maximize client value and minimize potential exposure.
Paul represents local businesses and individuals in complex litigation. Paul enjoys learning about his clients and their businesses. Whether it be a construction company, restaurant, retail business, supply company or condominium association, Paul understands that his client’s business is of utmost importance to them.
In addition, Paul represents clients involved in accidents causing severe injuries. He has represented some of the largest insurance companies against personal injury claims and understands the intricacies of litigating those matters in order to recover maximum value for his clients.
Paul’s practice focuses solely on representing those type of clientele. When you meet Paul, one of the first things you will notice is that Paul is genuinely interested in helping you with your legal issues. When asked about the “weirdest” case he has handled, Paul’s responds with a grin. “When a new client calls me, they generally aren’t calling to tell me how great everything is”. They are calling me because they have a problem and need help. And that is how I approach every phone call. “No one should hesitate to call an attorney when they have a legal problem. They usually get worse the longer they wait to address it.”
- Representation of multiple businesses in the enforcement of contracts and contract disputes.
- Representation of multiple construction companies filing liens and collection of monies owed.
- Representation of condominium associations with collection of unpaid dues and covenant enforcement.
- Representation of landowner with boundary disputes.
- Representation of individual involved in catastrophic accident involving traumatic brain injury.
- Representation of multiple individuals with recovery for severe personal injuries. Recovery included lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, mental anguish and medical bills, past and future.
- Representation of individuals and businesses in the recovery of property damages due to water damage, hail damage, fire damage and storm damage.
- Loyola Law School
- Louisiana State University
- Jesuit High School
- United States District Court, EDLA
- United States District Court, WDLA
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association